Sunday, January 3, 2010

First 2010 Layouts




I made 2 LOs today for MLAS challenges...I did Sharing Anna's First CHRISTmas for the Speed Scrap and Peaches 121809 for the Font Challenge. I got my new designers for January at MLAS...Rebecca_psp and @Jacquie's. You will soon be seeing LOs using their designs. Oh...Rebecca has an awesome freebie on her blog...Rebecca's Scrapping Silliness.

I am hosting the MLAS Scraplift Challenge for the first of the month. We will be lifting Marsupillami's The Cat layout. Check it out and join the fun!

I spent New Year's Eve at a party hosted by my aunt and her husband. We had lots of fun playing games...my group played Catch Phrase and the other group played Dominoes. We had lots of food...including 3 types of fondue and we toasted with champagne at midnight. (John missed the fun...he had to work!) I spent the night at my aunt's and went with them to our friends' home for New Year's Lunch. John came over when he woke up and played the new, Tie One On Game with us!

4 comments:

  1. That sounded like fun ! I'm glad you had a great time ! The layouts are great, i will be checking out the scraplift challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your work Kayre and can't wait to see some combos of mine and Jacquie's designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your LO's turned out wonderful Kayre!!! I love reading your blog.

    Can't wait to see what you come up with for you designers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice LO Kayre. I love reading your blog about you and the family. Happy New Years Lady.

    ReplyDelete