Monday, January 25, 2010

Proud Member of the Who Dat? Nation

Yes, I am a very proud member of the New Orleans Saints Who Dat? Nation! The Saints are NFC Champs and will be visiting Miami in February! Watch out Miami...tailgating has a new meaning in Louisiana and we'll be bringing it to FL! At the end of last night's game, fireworks were going off all over the city of Lafayette and I am sure all over the state! I have stuck by the Saints through thick and thin times and I am so excited!



*** For now...the Element Dare is being put on hold! ***

1 comment:

  1. I was soo happy when the saints won against the vikings:) I don't really watch football but I missed alot of work watching that game it was soo close:) I'm from near Monroe La, I actually lived in laffy for awhile and I miss it soo much :) Anyways just was checking out ur blog and figured I would leave a comment saying how much I love the saints lol

    ReplyDelete