Wednesday, January 6, 2010

LOs, Designer Freebies, Challenges!











My scrapping-self has been having fun tonite! I have digi-scrapped 4 LOs. I scrapped LOs for 3 of the MLAS Challenges. Something New (Project 52 - Photos) uses Bubblescrap Designs' New Year's Eve Kit. Life Lessons in 09 (Project 52 - My Life IN Scrap) uses Morning Happiness by MisstyScraps and Two, a template set by Kate Designs. Believe in Yourself (ScrapMix) features my niece, Alyssa and uses designs from the Drastic Kit by Rebecca_psp and Imagination Word Art by @ Jacquie's.

I also scrapped My Kitchen for the Ivy Scraps Theme Challenge using A Brand New Outfit by Bubblescrap Designs. The Theme Challenge will be featuring the rooms of our homes...January is our kitchen!

I am hosting the ScrapLift Challenge at MLAS...please join us in creating LOs using an inspiration layout from our galleries!

Don't forget...Mye of Bubblescrap Designs is giving away a new kit...A Brand New Outfit... on her blog...this week only...then, it will be in the stores! Mye's blog --> Bubblescrap Designs

2 comments:

  1. Lady what great LO's. I love your life lesson LO the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Lo's sweet. You're going to do a fantastic job!!!

    ReplyDelete