Sunday, January 31, 2010

Computer Blues!

What a 10 days it's been...from forgetting my computer in another city (Yes, I have not had my own computer...no digi-scrapping, no games, acckk!) to having the flu with hubby (yes...that was a major obstacle!). I can finally say that I am feeling better. And, it looks like sis-in-law may be bringing my computer to me soon!

Lots of exciting things happening at MLAS...check out the forum! My Feb. ScrapLift Challenge will be up on Monday. MLAS is having a birthday party...lots of fun stuff happening!

Bubblescraps has a new kit in the MLAS store...it's beautiful and she is working on a collab with another MLAS Designer...WOW!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome hun !

    I am glad you are feeling better !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you've been without you computer and have been sick. I hope you get back in the action soon!

    ReplyDelete