Monday, February 1, 2010

Maybe Tuesday!

Maybe Tuesday, I will get my computer back...I am sooooo lonesome for it! I have been seeing some awesome LOs in the MLAS Gallery...so many creative LOs...it has made me extra lonesome for my computer! Creating digital LOs is very relaxing for me!

Awesome new kits...WOW...the designers at MLAS have been extra busy...there are some awesome new kits in the Shop. I can't wait to shop with my Spirit Squad Coupon...my designers for Feb. are BrittBree and Kate Designs.

There will be new challenges at MLAS beginning today...I host the first part of the Scraplift Challenge and we will be lifting a great LO by pagefrocks titled Loving You. She used the new kit by Bubblescrap Designs, Cappuccino, for her LO! Cappuccino is on sale until Feb. 3...check it out here --> Bubblescrap Designs.

I am sending an early Happy Birthday to my sister-in-law, Elizabeth...her birthday is Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kayre! I've been missing you a lot! I'd love to see you scraplift Pagefrock's LO! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete