Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Layouts X 3!







I made 3 LOs tonite...all for MLAS Challenges and using MLAS designers. Christmas 2009 was created for the Template Challenge and features 12 pictures of holiday fun. Embarrassing...Yes was created for the Project 52 - My Life IN Scrap Challenge and is a story about an embarrassing moment for me. 2010 Goal was created for our Biggest Loser Challenge.

I woke up to more sinus problems yesterday...the itchy eyes, runny nose, and congestion made me feel lousy. I really did very little besides making the LOs and washing a few dishes. Now, it's time to go to zzzzzzz...John will be home in 1.5 hours.

2 comments:

  1. Kayre,

    these LO's are absoulutely WONDERFUL!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the blocking and the journaling. It's so nice to see.

    Keep rockin', You're doing a fabulous job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog - it's fabulous!! I'm so sorry to hear about your broken leg and ankle - that must have been awful!!! Your layouts are beautiful, as always. :) You are one talented lady!!! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete