Friday, November 27, 2009

It's Black Friday!


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at my nephew and his partner's house. Darryl was an awesome cook (his ham was sooooo delish!) and Jaseon was a great host. Hubby's family (minus a niece and nephew (they were with their Dad) and 2 of their friends attended the fun event. We had lots of fun taking pictures, playing chess (2 cousins), and chatting! Then, my sis-in-law, niece, and myself were invited to a friend's house to share their Thanksgiving supper...whew, we were too full from lunch to eat very much but, Corey's turkey was soooo moist and Donna's spinach casserole was fabulous! We all came home with a plate for tomorrow, too!


I got my niece to take a few pictures of John and I for the MLAS Lyrics Challenge...I think that the LO turned out awesome! I always have a smile :) on my face when John and I look eye-to-eye!


My only sure plans for Black Friday are to go to Albertson's for the 77 cents frozen veggies! I may go to Target to get a $3 toaster but, I doubt if I will be going early!

3 comments:

  1. I like the way you look also! So in love that is so sweet! Nice LO lady! Glad you had a great time. Dang the veggies sound like a great deal. Toaster don't sound like a bad deal either! Believe it or not Keith might get the bug and go... he's off today ;0

    I'm glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the concept though there is no way they would do that in Holland. I got a text message from my mum (in pittsburgh) at 4 am (your time)....

    Black Friday sounds like fun ! I hope the veggies taste good !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you got your goodies- kudos to you for braving the crowds!

    Love you LO- super sweet and very happy that you had a fabulous turkey day with your family. Did you save some ham for me? ;)

    ReplyDelete