Friday, December 4, 2009

SNOW!!!!!!

We are supposed to be getting snow flurries this afternoon! Yipee!

I spent last evening dloading lots of kits for my designers at MLAS and Scrapable AND Collabs for both sites! Whew....I uploaded lots and lots of stuff off my computer onto DVDs! Now, comes the fun part...lots and lots of LOs and QPs!

I will be helping a friend later today to prepare for a Winter Ball on Sat. nite...she does all the decorations, all the food, and...this year...she and her husband are King and Queen. It will be a busy day. I guess that Saturday will be very hectic, too...I will be helping to get the food on the tables and enjoying the Ball. (John has to work but, he probably wouldn't go if he was off...but, I do plan to have fun! LOL!)

I can't wait to see the white stuff...sneaux is a rarity in south Louisiana!

No comments:

Post a Comment