Thursday, December 10, 2009

Brrr...Acadian Village...Lots of Fun!

Another cold night in south Louisiana...John and I went to see the Christmas Lights at Acadian Village...it was awesome. We even got our picture taken in front of the little church where we got married. I'll be making some LOs with the many pictures that we took!

When we got into the car, John said that he thought we needed to get some fancy coffee drinks...so, we went to Barnes and Nobles and has flavored lattes...yummies! We looked around the store...so many kewl items!

We stopped off at Barbara's house and got a good supply of loving from the 4-legged relatives! Mako (large Pitt...I call her my Big Baby Girl) thought that she would make a nice neck scarf and decided to lay on the back of the sofa and my neck! She snuggled and gave me kisses! Cardi was on my lap and wasn't happy that Mako was encroaching on her Aunt Kayre time! We even played with the cats and the new (and adorable) kitten!

I've gotten lots of great photos during the past week...I will be making layouts with the wonderful kits from my December designers. Oh, don't forget that Bubblescrap Designs has her awesome December Grab Bag revealed and on sale at MLAS for $2.99...a full kit with alpha, templates, QPs, and word art! Wow!

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to those LO's. Sounds like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete