Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day and LOs!




Happy Father's Day to my earthly Dad and to my Heavenly Father!

I made two layouts tonight for one of my designers at MLAS...both layouts feature Miss Mis Designs. She is a new designer at MLAS! Real Wild Ones features my niece and her kids acting crazy and uses the Wild One Kit. Text Me features my niece, Alyssa and uses both Squared Away Templates and the Text Me Kit. (I knew I had to get that kit...the colors match perfectly with the photo!)

I spent a fun afternoon with hubby's family to celebrate Father's Day. Darryl cooked some awesome Baked BarBQue chicken...and other normal BBQ foods! The chicken was my favorite! We had so much fun acting goofy and taking pictures!

Bubblescrap Designs will be releasing a new kit later today at SBB....it is soooo kewl...I can't wait to share it. SBB Store Link --> Bubblescrap Designs

2 comments:

  1. GReat layouts !! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Kayre! Love the use of the templates and kits together. Sounds like you had a wonderful Father's Day with family. I may want the BBQ chicken recipe too. ;)

    ReplyDelete