Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Another CT, LOs, and News!











I am in Galliano, Louisiana visiting my husband (a security guard) at his newest post, Wild Well Controls. WWC is the company that is building the items being used by BP for the oil spill. Since we live about 3 hours north of here, he is staying at a Days Inn...compliments of his employer. I am visiting and enjoying relaxing and using their free Internet! Molly is being cat-sat by her Aunt Patricia...and I am sure that she is not really a happy cat!


I was asked to join ScrapElf's CT...they are also my other designer for June at MLAS!


I have been making LOTS of layouts...some that I can share and some for my designers' future releases! I think that my favorite LO is the one that I just completed...Tinkerbell features my sis-in-law's male Siamese cat and was created using Lemony Fresh by Tracie Stroud. It's the DST June Gold Member Kit. (thanks, Mye!) Fahrmann Family Gathering features my Dad's family and was created using the This Year and This Year Forever Summer by ScrapElf. AJ features my cousin's son and uses Go Play by Miss Mis Designs (my other MLAS June designer...her shop has not yet opened at MLAS) and was created for the MLAS ScrapLift Challenge. Fur-Baby, Jack is my niece's cat, Jack and uses RebeccaB's Octopus Garden and was created for the MLAS Color Inspiration Challenge.




2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new CT!! Great layouts, I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the new ct and enjoying time away from home... love the layouts

    ReplyDelete