Monday, October 26, 2009

A Good Monday

It's been a busy day...I organized a few boxes...still have lots more to do... both here and in the storage unit! Scrapped a page last night with Autumn's Allure by Kathy Winters at Scrapable. I am anxiously waiting for my designers for November for both MLAS and Scrapable! And, I can't wait for the new challenges!

I am watching the Cake Boss on TLC...it has me craving cake...just plain old cake (like birthday cake)...2 layers, icing in the middle, and icing on top...and give me the sweet stuff...not, that whipped stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Ah I love that show, it is so cool what they do...and the mom is flippin hilarious! lol. Do you watch the challenges on Food Network at all? I saw some amazing horror cakes yesterday. I admire that creativity so much!

    And...ps...I need some new template challenges so I am ready too! hehe

    ReplyDelete