Friday, August 6, 2010

New Kits, LOs, and Familiar Faces











I have been a busy bee making LOs for the last two days! These two were for MLAS Challenges...Ice Cream (Font Challenge) features my sweet niece, Maidalyn and uses ScrapElf's newest kit and template pack. (Stick to Me and Rectangular Templates). Rope Climbing(Template Challenge) features Maidalyn and uses The Blues by Kate's Digital Designs. (The template is by Kate, too!) Under the Bed features my Dad's cat, Peaches. I used Mye De Leon's The Sweet Life Kit for this Gotta Pixel Grab Bag Challenge.

Did you hear the news? Mye De Leon is at Gotta Pixel. Check out her newest collab with Connie Prince...the August Digi-Survival Stash...Wonderful Life. It's available at Gotta Pixel and SBB! My LO, Vroom! features my hubby and uses this awesome bundle.


Just a hint...Mye has another kit soon to be released...it has awesome pastels!




2 comments:

  1. My favorite is that top layout. You have definitely been a busy bee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! What awesome layouts - I love them all! Love the look of the blog too - it's super cute!

    ReplyDelete