Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Still Looking

Hubby and I are concerned about the apt. in Abbeville...those reviews were pretty bad! I am so glad that I looked at them on the Internet. Just spoke with a gentleman that is co-owner of a trailer park in a nearby community...found a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, and much newer (this one is over 25 years old!) trailer for the same price as the apt. We will check it out this afternoon.

Did you hear the news...MLAS co-owner Linda will be parading down the streets of her city wearing a sandwich sign about MLAS...we achieved her goal of 30 LOs for the Sept. Mystery LO Challenge! Yipee!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck in finding your perfect home!

    Also, I can't wait to see pictures Linda in her MLAS sign! Great way to keep up with challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I can not wait to see Linda hehe

    ReplyDelete